E. Wilson Petroleum Co.
Beginning in 1926 and continuing today, it is the mission of the Galen E. Wilson Petroleum Co. to provide the highest quality products and unsurpassed service to all our customers. We are continually trying to improve our service and product offerings to adapt to the changes of our customers and of our community. This website is a small effort toward that goal.
17 Company owned and operated retail locations under the Express Stop Convenience Stores name.
An employee owned Company since 2001.
Founded in 1926 in Saginaw, the Galen E. Wilson Petroleum Co. is Sunoco's
oldest closely held distributorship in the Sunoco Distributor Network.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.